Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- “Alexa, help me promote my brand.”
The difference between voice search and traditional search is the same as between casual conversation and written narrative.February 21, 2017 Read More
- Wake Up and Smell the Mobile Advertising
If you advertise in a way or on a medium that doesn’t fit with your customer’s habits, it will come across as annoying or ineffective.February 15, 2017 Read More
- Branding’s Big Game: Are Super Bowl Ads Bigger than the Game Itself?
Brands are throwing more resources at Super Bowl advertising than ever before. But are they using the right strategy?February 08, 2017 Read More
- Social Media Marketing: There Are Real People Behind Those Screens
You need to have an understanding of the people you are trying to reach.January 31, 2017 Read More
- Facebook and Fake News
Facebook users have always had the ability to report inappropriate content. But now, there is a separate option to flag a post or article as fake news.January 24, 2017 Read More
- Four Bold (Or Not So Bold) Predictions About the Future of Advertising
In the spirit of looking ahead to the New Year, here are a few bold, and a few not so bold, predictions about the future of advertising.January 17, 2017 Read More
- Is Facebook Advertising in Your 2017 Marketing Plan?
Even for a budget of $150 or less, you can have a significant impact with Facebook ads.January 06, 2017 Read More
- A New Marketing Anthem For A New Year: The Times, They are A-changin’
As we close out 2016, it might be a good time to take some of the most famous lyrics of Nobel Prize winner Bob Dylan to heart. “The times, indeed, are a-changin’”.December 22, 2016 Read More
- Are We Fishing Where the Fish Are?
Healthcare marketers know the internet has become a driving force for patients researching providers. So, doesn’t it make sense for our marketing efforts to align with how patients search for and make decisions about providers?December 02, 2016 Read More
- Scoring with event marketing
Being successful with event marketing requires practice and the experience to take advantage of an open shot when it presents itself.November 18, 2016 Read More
- Political advertising: The triple threat to democracy
Unfortunately, the combination of obscene sums of money available for political advertising and the conventional wisdom about the effectiveness of negativity paints every politician with the same cynical brush.November 07, 2016 Read More
- Interested in Virtual Reality? Get a Strategy First.
In the end, it all comes down to being strategic with your marketing. Don’t be swayed by all the latest tech and gadgets.October 31, 2016 Read More