Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Employees: The New (and Old) Media Platform
You want to make sure you’re engaging your brand ambassadors, because that positive word of mouth can have a big impact on your business.April 29, 2016 Read More
- Whose CV is it anyway? Personal branding vs. institutional branding
The brand of a professional services firm is only as strong as the collective skills of the team. April 19, 2016 Read More
- Have We Just Witnessed a Watershed Moment in Online Streaming?
I wonder if it’s possible to know when you’ve just witnessed a groundbreaking moment. Because I have a sneaking suspicion the media world might be in the middle of one.April 15, 2016 Read More
- Why is there so much bad design in outdoor advertising?
I believe outdoor can be very effective, but only when properly designed.April 12, 2016 Read More
- Use the Force: Why Content Amplification is Your Biggest PR Asset
If there is any “PR trend” for your brand to focus on in 2016, it should definitely be the importance of quality content. In all reality, that trend is as old as time – because it works. April 08, 2016 Read More
- Google Is Freaking Me Out: How Does It Know What I'm Thinking?
From the instant autocomplete suggestions to answering questions directly in the search results, Google knows exactly what I'm thinking most of the time. So how do they do it?March 29, 2016 Read More
- Can Healthcare Provider Websites Go From Drab to Fab?
- Cheering for the underdog: Opportunities for challenger brands in financial services
As I look across the business landscape, no industry holds greater opportunity for challenger brands than financial services.March 22, 2016 Read More
- Reacting to the New "Reactions" on Facebook: 5 Key Takeaways
How do you navigate a world where people can “love” or be “sad” about your posts on Facebook? Here are 5 key takeaways to keep in mind:March 15, 2016 Read More
- Top 2016 Tips for Professional Services Firms: Focus on Content & Digital
One of the greatest challenges is often a matter of identifying highly targeted marketing communications tools and avoiding the costly error of disseminating your message to too broad of an audience.March 11, 2016 Read More
- Panic at the Timeline! What Twitter’s New Algorithm Means for You
When news broke that the social media network was planning on introducing an algorithmic timeline, many users started to lament that Twitter as we know it would never be the same.March 04, 2016 Read More
- Internal Public Relations: Looking inside your company for your best marketers
When the internal environment of a company is positive, it will carry over to the organization’s external publics – specifically current customers and those who might be purchasing products or services in the future.March 02, 2016 Read More