Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Learning from Instagram's New Logo
Don’t be lured into making a change just to make a change.May 20, 2016 Read More
- Stand by your brand
I’m reminded of a cartoon I saw once that showed two people watching new signage being put on a restaurant. One said “New restaurant?” to which the other person responded, “No, new advertising agency.”May 17, 2016 Read More
- 5 Ingredients for the Facebook Ads Secret Sauce
Even though it’s been around for a while in internet years, paid Facebook advertising is still a relatively new marketing channel. Here are five proven strategies for success that can help you as you wade into the waters of paid Facebook advertising.May 13, 2016 Read More
- WWDDD: What would Don Draper do – in today’s mad marketing world?
Questionable decisions about personal morality aside, Mad Men’s Don Draper was one smart guy. But as smart as he was, I find myself wondering how he would survive in today’s Mad World of Marketing. May 04, 2016 Read More
- Employees: The New (and Old) Media Platform
You want to make sure you’re engaging your brand ambassadors, because that positive word of mouth can have a big impact on your business.April 29, 2016 Read More
- Whose CV is it anyway? Personal branding vs. institutional branding
The brand of a professional services firm is only as strong as the collective skills of the team. April 19, 2016 Read More
- Have We Just Witnessed a Watershed Moment in Online Streaming?
I wonder if it’s possible to know when you’ve just witnessed a groundbreaking moment. Because I have a sneaking suspicion the media world might be in the middle of one.April 15, 2016 Read More
- Why is there so much bad design in outdoor advertising?
I believe outdoor can be very effective, but only when properly designed.April 12, 2016 Read More
- Use the Force: Why Content Amplification is Your Biggest PR Asset
If there is any “PR trend” for your brand to focus on in 2016, it should definitely be the importance of quality content. In all reality, that trend is as old as time – because it works. April 08, 2016 Read More
- Google Is Freaking Me Out: How Does It Know What I'm Thinking?
From the instant autocomplete suggestions to answering questions directly in the search results, Google knows exactly what I'm thinking most of the time. So how do they do it?March 29, 2016 Read More
- Can Healthcare Provider Websites Go From Drab to Fab?
- Cheering for the underdog: Opportunities for challenger brands in financial services
As I look across the business landscape, no industry holds greater opportunity for challenger brands than financial services.March 22, 2016 Read More