Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Marketing Magic: Getting in the Mind of Your Customer
If you are able to wow your customer, you can create a long-lasting relationship.June 20, 2017 Read More
- Only the name has changed: Financial branding takes strange turns.
Selecting a brand name should be a strategic undertaking.June 07, 2017 Read More
- Four do’s and a don’t for digital advertising
Here are some basic best practices you should consider when you’re ready to put your toes into the waters of digital advertising.May 30, 2017 Read More
- Advertising creativity: The road less taken.
Neither marketers nor their marketing services providers are as willing to push the envelope as they once were. So playing it safe trumps taking risks.May 23, 2017 Read More
- Quick Guide to LinkedIn Advertising
With so many brands creating content, cutting through the clutter is more difficult than ever before. To enhance your impact, LinkedIn advertising is worth considering.May 19, 2017 Read More
- "A whole lotta referral reliance"
Doing good work for current clients should be a strong driver of repeat business and leads from potential new clients. The problem is that dependence on referrals takes control of the firm’s destiny out of its own hands.May 02, 2017 Read More
- Fake, fact or fudged: PR will face greater scrutiny
Good practitioners will be counted on more than ever by media channels and marketing clients alike.April 25, 2017 Read More
- Why credit unions need to focus on member LTV
As you survey your current marketing initiatives, consider the lifetime value of your members. Having long-term goals in mind can help you optimize your marketing efforts today.April 18, 2017 Read More
- Q&A with Art Director Ellen Imbur
A special Q&A with Villing & Company Art Director Ellen Imbur.April 13, 2017 Read More
- 'Data' Doesn’t Have to Be a Bad Word
It’s time to shed the fear of data and, instead, begin to find ways to incorporate it into your marketing strategy.March 28, 2017 Read More
- How to create effective advertising
Developing successful advertising starts with a deep understanding of one’s target audience and what motivates one’s primary customers during the decision making process.March 21, 2017 Read More
- Walking on Thin Ice: Politics and Marketing
It may be tempting as a brand in the current cultural climate to enter into political discussion. Not so fast.March 14, 2017 Read More