Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- 'Data' Doesn’t Have to Be a Bad Word
It’s time to shed the fear of data and, instead, begin to find ways to incorporate it into your marketing strategy.March 28, 2017 Read More
- How to create effective advertising
Developing successful advertising starts with a deep understanding of one’s target audience and what motivates one’s primary customers during the decision making process.March 21, 2017 Read More
- Walking on Thin Ice: Politics and Marketing
It may be tempting as a brand in the current cultural climate to enter into political discussion. Not so fast.March 14, 2017 Read More
- “Alexa, help me promote my brand.”
The difference between voice search and traditional search is the same as between casual conversation and written narrative.February 21, 2017 Read More
- Wake Up and Smell the Mobile Advertising
If you advertise in a way or on a medium that doesn’t fit with your customer’s habits, it will come across as annoying or ineffective.February 15, 2017 Read More
- Branding’s Big Game: Are Super Bowl Ads Bigger than the Game Itself?
Brands are throwing more resources at Super Bowl advertising than ever before. But are they using the right strategy?February 08, 2017 Read More
- Social Media Marketing: There Are Real People Behind Those Screens
You need to have an understanding of the people you are trying to reach.January 31, 2017 Read More
- Facebook and Fake News
Facebook users have always had the ability to report inappropriate content. But now, there is a separate option to flag a post or article as fake news.January 24, 2017 Read More
- Four Bold (Or Not So Bold) Predictions About the Future of Advertising
In the spirit of looking ahead to the New Year, here are a few bold, and a few not so bold, predictions about the future of advertising.January 17, 2017 Read More
- Is Facebook Advertising in Your 2017 Marketing Plan?
Even for a budget of $150 or less, you can have a significant impact with Facebook ads.January 06, 2017 Read More
- A New Marketing Anthem For A New Year: The Times, They are A-changin’
As we close out 2016, it might be a good time to take some of the most famous lyrics of Nobel Prize winner Bob Dylan to heart. “The times, indeed, are a-changin’”.December 22, 2016 Read More
- Are We Fishing Where the Fish Are?
Healthcare marketers know the internet has become a driving force for patients researching providers. So, doesn’t it make sense for our marketing efforts to align with how patients search for and make decisions about providers?December 02, 2016 Read More