Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- The Brand You Save Could Be Your Own
It is human nature to “hope for the best” so we seldom “prepare for the worst.”November 03, 2017 Read More
- The Catch-22 of Video Marketing
All signs are pointing towards social platforms positioning themselves almost like new TV channels. But here’s the problem: that’s simply not how we use social media.October 20, 2017 Read More
- Why Professional Services Firms Need to Rethink Their Marketing Budgets
How a strategic adjustment can make a profound difference in the quality and impact of your future marketing success.October 04, 2017 Read More
- Five Healthcare Marketing Trends for Success in the Fourth Quarter and Beyond
Healthcare marketing continues to become more and more about relationships and the one-to-one conversation between the provider and the patient.September 22, 2017 Read More
- Taking the guesswork out of client relationships
Marketers are increasingly asking for accountability from their agencies – and appropriately so. Having solid information based on current and future ROI data makes everyone’s life easier.August 30, 2017 Read More
- The case for cause marketing
If you think cause marketing is just for large organizations, think again.August 23, 2017 Read More
- Is Digital Marketing Really the Way of the Future?
The world's largest advertiser - Procter & Gamble - saw a sales boost after slashing their digital budget. What, if anything, should marketers take away from this?August 15, 2017 Read More
- Confessions of a marketing contrarian: Strategy, tactics and paralysis by analysis
We, as marketers and as humans, have a battle on two fronts. One is to take the time necessary to make sound decisions. The other is not to allow ourselves to over-think a given situation.July 26, 2017 Read More
- The Uncanny Valley and Social Media Marketing
Be careful not to fall into the “uncanny valley” when choosing a social media voice.July 14, 2017 Read More
- Is branding still relevant in a digital marketing world?
AIDA. No matter how many ways we repackage the marketing funnel process; these four letters still speak to the essential steps required for effective marketing.June 30, 2017 Read More
- Marketing Magic: Getting in the Mind of Your Customer
If you are able to wow your customer, you can create a long-lasting relationship.June 20, 2017 Read More
- Only the name has changed: Financial branding takes strange turns.
Selecting a brand name should be a strategic undertaking.June 07, 2017 Read More