Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Taking the guesswork out of client relationships
Marketers are increasingly asking for accountability from their agencies – and appropriately so. Having solid information based on current and future ROI data makes everyone’s life easier.August 30, 2017 Read More
- The case for cause marketing
If you think cause marketing is just for large organizations, think again.August 23, 2017 Read More
- Is Digital Marketing Really the Way of the Future?
The world's largest advertiser - Procter & Gamble - saw a sales boost after slashing their digital budget. What, if anything, should marketers take away from this?August 15, 2017 Read More
- Confessions of a marketing contrarian: Strategy, tactics and paralysis by analysis
We, as marketers and as humans, have a battle on two fronts. One is to take the time necessary to make sound decisions. The other is not to allow ourselves to over-think a given situation.July 26, 2017 Read More
- The Uncanny Valley and Social Media Marketing
Be careful not to fall into the “uncanny valley” when choosing a social media voice.July 14, 2017 Read More
- Is branding still relevant in a digital marketing world?
AIDA. No matter how many ways we repackage the marketing funnel process; these four letters still speak to the essential steps required for effective marketing.June 30, 2017 Read More
- Marketing Magic: Getting in the Mind of Your Customer
If you are able to wow your customer, you can create a long-lasting relationship.June 20, 2017 Read More
- Only the name has changed: Financial branding takes strange turns.
Selecting a brand name should be a strategic undertaking.June 07, 2017 Read More
- Four do’s and a don’t for digital advertising
Here are some basic best practices you should consider when you’re ready to put your toes into the waters of digital advertising.May 30, 2017 Read More
- Advertising creativity: The road less taken.
Neither marketers nor their marketing services providers are as willing to push the envelope as they once were. So playing it safe trumps taking risks.May 23, 2017 Read More
- Quick Guide to LinkedIn Advertising
With so many brands creating content, cutting through the clutter is more difficult than ever before. To enhance your impact, LinkedIn advertising is worth considering.May 19, 2017 Read More
- "A whole lotta referral reliance"
Doing good work for current clients should be a strong driver of repeat business and leads from potential new clients. The problem is that dependence on referrals takes control of the firm’s destiny out of its own hands.May 02, 2017 Read More