Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Marketing with Conviction: Should You Take a Public Stand for Your Brand Values?
You want people to connect with your brand. They cannot do that if they feel your brand does not align with their values.October 04, 2018 Read More
- The end is near: The impending death of TV advertising
Whatever happened to smart advertising?September 06, 2018 Read More
- The Patient Experience, 2018 Edition
Focusing on the consumer decision-making process and understanding what patients prioritize will ensure engagement and retention over time.August 03, 2018 Read More
- Sometimes conventional marketing wisdom isn’t so wise.
As marketers (and consumers) we have an obligation to question conventional wisdom.July 27, 2018 Read More
- Three Marketing Tips Every Organization Should Implement Right Now
An overall strategic marketing plan is the foundation upon which all successful marketing campaigns are built.June 28, 2018 Read More
- Stop the world, I want to get off.
There is a certain pleasure in finding the key to successfully unlock a particularly challenging KPI. And when you do, everyone is happy and inspired.June 15, 2018 Read More
- What’s love got to do with it? (The cold truth about branding)
We must engage the consumer in interesting and compelling new ways.April 06, 2018 Read More
- Three Marketing Tips Every Professional Services Firm Should Implement Right Now
These simple steps are proven, effective ways for a professional services firm to generate viable leads and acquire new clients.March 16, 2018 Read More
- Co-branding: Choose your partners wisely
When it comes to picking a marketing partner, we would all do well to remember the advice our parents gave us. Choose our friends wisely.March 02, 2018 Read More
- Lessons from a Commercial Shoot
Although my internship at Villing & Company is still in its early stages, I’ve already been given great learning opportunities - like participating in the filming and production of a TV commercial.February 23, 2018 Read More
- Go for the Moon: What Tesla’s Futuristic Stunt Can Teach Us about Marketing Strategy
The goal in marketing is always to get the maximum return on the dollars you spend. To do that, it’s okay to get a little creative – in fact, that’s encouraged.February 16, 2018 Read More
- Super Bowl Commercials: This Year the Fans Got It Right (Almost)
Villing & Company president Thom Villing breaks down the best and the worst from the ads that aired during Super Bowl LII.February 06, 2018 Read More