Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- What PR Professionals Can Learn from the Fyre Festival and Its Influencer Marketing
The Fyre Festival is an example of how putting a PR campaign ahead of planning the actual event, product or service will catch up with one in the end.May 23, 2019 Read More
- Five frequently missed marketing opportunities for professional services
Amid our day-to-day responsibilities, it is easy to temporarily lose sight of the fact that marketing needs to be a sustained and nurtured process.May 03, 2019 Read More
- What influencer marketing is and what it should be: The Contrarian strikes again.
Marketers frequently overlook opportunities to access third party referral sources as a means of extending their brand messaging.April 23, 2019 Read More
- Press releases are still important…so how do you write a great one?
The ability to write and send actionable press releases remains one of the core components of any PR professional’s toolbox.April 12, 2019 Read More
- The spring of our content: A compelling tool for professional services marketing
When you demonstrate that your organization has a high level of expertise, you are more likely to get referrals.March 22, 2019 Read More
- Making Patient Empathy the Foundation of Your Healthcare Marketing Strategy
Each component of your marketing strategy should be designed to make it easier for patients to take the actions you want them to take.March 14, 2019 Read More
- Disruption. A marketing executive’s view on the future of newspapers.
Readers and advertisers alike need to be given a reason to believe in the power of the local press.March 08, 2019 Read More
- If consumer attention spans are shrinking, who is to blame?
Bloated and uninteresting content is the reason consumers aren’t engaged in our marketing messages, not goldfish-like attention spans.February 26, 2019 Read More
- Social Media Marketing: Get To The Point
Marketing on social media forces you to distill your message down to its essence.February 22, 2019 Read More
- Transparency in Digital Marketing
As marketers, it is becoming increasingly vital that we consider our own role in how consumer data is used online.February 07, 2019 Read More
- Strategic & memorable: Creativity’s missing ingredients
I have always believed truly creative marketing requires a unique blend of memorability and strategy.January 24, 2019 Read More
- Review Responses: An Untapped Branding Resource
Make sure you have a plan in place for responding to customer reviews online.December 14, 2018 Read More