Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- BMW Emotional Branding: For Long-Term Customer Loyalty
In today’s world the most successful brands maximize their customer loyalty through emotional branding.July 11, 2019 Read More
- Who’s the new kid?
Villing & Company summer intern, MacKenzie Mason, shares about what the intern experience is like.July 09, 2019 Read More
- My six personal pet peeves about marketing & advertising trends
Thom Villing shares six practices that diminish a marketer’s brand.July 02, 2019 Read More
- Advertising creativity: Light at the end of the tunnel or…
Villing & Company president, Thom Villing, shares recent examples of strong creative in advertising.June 18, 2019 Read More
- Boomers don’t get the buzz but they’re still paying the bills
When it comes to spending, the boomer generation is “where the action is.”June 07, 2019 Read More
- What PR Professionals Can Learn from the Fyre Festival and Its Influencer Marketing
The Fyre Festival is an example of how putting a PR campaign ahead of planning the actual event, product or service will catch up with one in the end.May 23, 2019 Read More
- Five frequently missed marketing opportunities for professional services
Amid our day-to-day responsibilities, it is easy to temporarily lose sight of the fact that marketing needs to be a sustained and nurtured process.May 03, 2019 Read More
- What influencer marketing is and what it should be: The Contrarian strikes again.
Marketers frequently overlook opportunities to access third party referral sources as a means of extending their brand messaging.April 23, 2019 Read More
- Press releases are still important…so how do you write a great one?
The ability to write and send actionable press releases remains one of the core components of any PR professional’s toolbox.April 12, 2019 Read More
- The spring of our content: A compelling tool for professional services marketing
When you demonstrate that your organization has a high level of expertise, you are more likely to get referrals.March 22, 2019 Read More
- Making Patient Empathy the Foundation of Your Healthcare Marketing Strategy
Each component of your marketing strategy should be designed to make it easier for patients to take the actions you want them to take.March 14, 2019 Read More
- Disruption. A marketing executive’s view on the future of newspapers.
Readers and advertisers alike need to be given a reason to believe in the power of the local press.March 08, 2019 Read More