Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- The Risk You Take By Failing to Collaborate
Make sure you have a team and a plan in place to deliver the best work possible for your clients.September 18, 2019 Read More
- Digital marketing: Strategic solution or just another shiny object?
Digital marketing capabilities are often more seductive than they are effective.August 27, 2019 Read More
- BMW Emotional Branding: For Long-Term Customer Loyalty
In today’s world the most successful brands maximize their customer loyalty through emotional branding.July 11, 2019 Read More
- Who’s the new kid?
Villing & Company summer intern, MacKenzie Mason, shares about what the intern experience is like.July 09, 2019 Read More
- My six personal pet peeves about marketing & advertising trends
Thom Villing shares six practices that diminish a marketer’s brand.July 02, 2019 Read More
- Advertising creativity: Light at the end of the tunnel or…
Villing & Company president, Thom Villing, shares recent examples of strong creative in advertising.June 18, 2019 Read More
- Boomers don’t get the buzz but they’re still paying the bills
When it comes to spending, the boomer generation is “where the action is.”June 07, 2019 Read More
- What PR Professionals Can Learn from the Fyre Festival and Its Influencer Marketing
The Fyre Festival is an example of how putting a PR campaign ahead of planning the actual event, product or service will catch up with one in the end.May 23, 2019 Read More
- Five frequently missed marketing opportunities for professional services
Amid our day-to-day responsibilities, it is easy to temporarily lose sight of the fact that marketing needs to be a sustained and nurtured process.May 03, 2019 Read More
- What influencer marketing is and what it should be: The Contrarian strikes again.
Marketers frequently overlook opportunities to access third party referral sources as a means of extending their brand messaging.April 23, 2019 Read More
- Press releases are still important…so how do you write a great one?
The ability to write and send actionable press releases remains one of the core components of any PR professional’s toolbox.April 12, 2019 Read More
- The spring of our content: A compelling tool for professional services marketing
When you demonstrate that your organization has a high level of expertise, you are more likely to get referrals.March 22, 2019 Read More