Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
- Is Google still freaking you out? Use it to your SEO advantage
Google seems to know exactly what you are thinking and that freaks many of us out. Find out how a little on how they determine their search results and how you can use it to your SEO advantage.Read More
- Finding Your Voice (Search) With Conversational AI
The popularity of voice enabled devices and voice search has skyrocketed over the last several years. How will your organization take advantage of these new technologies now that so many users are having conversations with their devices?Read More
- Time To Get AMP’ed: A Beginners Guide to Accelerated Mobile Pages
Already have a mobile friendly site and want to perform even better with your website's SEO? Introducing the latest web hotness, AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).Read More
- Your Connection Is Not Secure: *Spoiler Alert* HTTP Is Dying
The internet community is slowly killing HTTP...and that's a good thing.Read More
- Google Analytics: Integration, Segmentation and Customization
Villing & Company interactive director, Adam Kizer, gives an overview of a few helpful features in Google Analytics.Read More
- Google Is Freaking Me Out: How Does It Know What I'm Thinking?
From the instant autocomplete suggestions to answering questions directly in the search results, Google knows exactly what I'm thinking most of the time. So how do they do it?Read More