Points of View
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but our ideas are on the house.
The following 7 articles were tagged as "healthcare".
- Making Patient Empathy the Foundation of Your Healthcare Marketing Strategy
Each component of your marketing strategy should be designed to make it easier for patients to take the actions you want them to take.Read More
- The Patient Experience, 2018 Edition
Focusing on the consumer decision-making process and understanding what patients prioritize will ensure engagement and retention over time.Read More
- Five Healthcare Marketing Trends for Success in the Fourth Quarter and Beyond
Healthcare marketing continues to become more and more about relationships and the one-to-one conversation between the provider and the patient.Read More
- Are We Fishing Where the Fish Are?
Healthcare marketers know the internet has become a driving force for patients researching providers. So, doesn’t it make sense for our marketing efforts to align with how patients search for and make decisions about providers?Read More
- An Event to Remember
A good event leverages in-person engagement—so a two-way conversation vs. a lecture is paramount to success.Read More
- Beyond the Health Fair Booth
Attracting the millennial audience means improving the patient journey by delivering information and experiences in the ways they prefer.Read More
- Can Healthcare Provider Websites Go From Drab to Fab?